lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

#ThrowbackSeptember: The Unforgiving

Lost in the darkness,
Screaming her name;
She now goes away,
Passing right through me...

She's unforgiving,
And she holds guard tonight;
So life will take its course,
Our large track is not over yet...

They don't understand,
They want to give up;
She scares them away,
And says: "I'm tired of this game"

What have you done?
Is this what you want?
You will never change,
I just need to cut the strings away...

You can't walk away from who you are,
Even though there are monsters all around;
Moonlight, you keep me safe at night,
I know I've been living a lie...

Under the midnight star,
I don't know where I'm going;
My darkest emotions I had forgotten,
Are they still alive?

As they appear this night,
Now I realise:
In the end,
I've failed,
But I won't walk away...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario