miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2019

#ThrowbackSeptember: Missing You

Another night goes by,
And all I want is to see your eyes;
I hear the rain as it falls,
And I swear it's like your voice...
Dreams are dreams, you say,
And I hate when you're not in them;
As your gentle touch I miss so much,
Can't you, at least, give me a smile?
If I close my eyes,
But there I don't find you,
The pillow I hug,
Trying to bear the saddnes of missing you.
I don't like it when you go for some time,
And if you could stay, I would be so glad;
'Cause I love you so much,
That my soul hurts if your sweet fragance I don't found.
Seeing you,
Smelling you,
Touching you,
Tasting those lips of yours,
And hearing that charming voice of yours;
How could my life be complete without you?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario