domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2019

#ThrowbackSeptember: Silent Tears

Why can't life be more like death,
Or death more like life...

It's all around,
The feel of you never goes out;
And I can't sleep,
Because your memory is here.

The wind whispers your name,
The water reflects your face;
Fire'll never warm me up as you did,
Earth will keep you deep within...

And how I miss you,
And how I cry for you;
This silent tears show up,
Those silent tears fall down...

But all my memories keep you here,
You'll never die forever,
You'll never abandon me.

How can I go on?
Why have you gone?
How much pain to bear?
Where you've taken my faith?

Being all to me for so much time,
All my life you've taken now;
This silent tears are just,
The last thing my heart has...

For you: warm tears,
For you: silent tears...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario