miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

What and where am I...

Am I dead?
No, of course not.

Then, am I alive?
Maybe?

Do I at least know if I'm happy or not?
I would say my happiness is on hold...

How can that be?
Because this talk will decide everything.
I'll still be happy,
of course I will;
but how I'm happy?
That, is another thing...

Where am I?
In the verge of fullness
and emptiness.

Where am I going?
Depending on this talk,
I may tilt back
or forward, that's a fact.

What will happen then?
It doesn't matter.
One way, or another,
I'll still be happy,
for a reason or another;
I'll still be me,
no matter how hard it seems...

And what about her?
I am happy if she's happy.
Just happy, no necessarily with me,
I'm not a condition for it...

And if you don't see her anymore?
It is simply impossible,
for my dreams are full of her presence,
my everyday full of her memory,
and my soul full of her existence.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario